Training Terms & Conditions Summary
Full terms and conditions can be found here
- Our standard payment terms is that payment is taken at booking unless otherwise stated. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed, the payment needs to be made 30 days from the date of invoice or 28 days prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner.
- Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of 4% per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full.
- All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Training and cancel any future training which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
- Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Bookings may be made by email, via the Websy Limited website or by phone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request. Please quote purchase order numbers where applicable.
- Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another Websy Limited course, the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:
- First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge
- Two to four weeks notice given - 25% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks notice given - 50% of the course fee.
- All transfers must be taken within a period of six months from the original date.
- Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course - 50% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to the course - full fee.
- Cancellation must be made in writing and received by Websy Limited by the due date.
- If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
- On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
- All course fees are subject to the current VAT (valid exemptions only).